- Registration will be held the morning of the event, between 7:00am-9:00am in the Shiga Highland Hotel lobby. Competitors will receive a number in consecutive order as they register. Team and individual times will be recorded when you leave for the lifts from 8:30am.
- Team rosters & booking fees, must be received prior to team registration on the morning of the event.
- TEAM CAPTAINS
The duties of the team captain as follows:
– Acting as contact person, making the final decisions for his/her team.
– Submitting team rosters: making changes as necessary.
– Supplying team results to event staff.
- Each competitor must be tracked by the Ski Tracks smartphone app. Please pre-install!
- No person may register for another, except (a) spouse with the same last name, (b) parents or legal guardians of children 12 years old and under.
- Team and individual winners will be calculated and announced at the event after party.
- All companies and/or individuals are eligible to enter teams, which may consist up to four skiers or snowboarders (or a mixture of skiers and snowboarders). A team may be as few as one person.
- Ride safely and within your ability.